Abdominal Therapy for Professionals
Part-2 June 4-7, 2024
Join Heidi Jost-Nicoll as she presents Abdominal Therapy Collective Part 2; ATP2, in LaCrosse, Wisconsin on June 4-7, 2024.
This four day class builds upon the foundations learned in Abdominal Therapy Collective for Professionals Part 1; ATP1, work created by Dr. Rosita Arvigo. This professional offers your clients the opportunity to gain and maintain lasting healing. The class will be taught via practical demonstration, a sharing of treatments with other students, and a further in-depth exploration of anatomy and physiology as it relates to our posterior work.
You will learn the posterior sequence, giving your clients a holistic treatment resulting in a greater opportunity maintain lasting healing. Working the lower back, hips, and sacrum, balances the pelvis and supports the contained abdominal organs; ATP 2 completes the treatment. This combination of both, ATP1 And ATP2, offers your clients a holistic balanced treatment.
You Will Learn:
- How to refine your skills learned in Part 1.
- How to further integrate this treatment into your practice.
- The structural architecture of the pelvis including the lumbar and sacral regions.
- How to perform an Abdominal Therapy treatment on the posterior body.
- How to treat additional specific pelvic and abdominal conditions.
On Completion, You Will Receive:
- Certificate of attendance.
- Access to our extensive educational resources.
- Ongoing professional support.
- Access to our Clinical Advisory Circle.
- Access to attend advanced professional trainings.
- Massage therapists in the United States may receive up to 28 CEU’s through the NCBTMB for thisworkshop.
The full cost of the class is $1,150.00. A $500.00 deposit is required to hold your space.
Early Bird discount is $50.00 if registration is received before February 16, 2024.
Room and board are not included in the course. Payments may be received via: Check, Zelle or Paypal.
Please make checks payable to The Essential Connection. Checks should be sent to:
The Essential Connection
5438 Inverness Drive
Rockford, Illinois 61107
Zelle (email@example.com) or Paypal on my website, (firstname.lastname@example.org) click Classes and Sessions button.
Please email me or text me with your form of payment.
Full payment is due May 17, 2024.
This class will be limited to 10 participants. Scholarships are available for Black or Central American providers as part of the Abdominal Therapy Collective’s equity efforts.
Course fee includes all course materials, class snacks, water, tea and coffee.
Below are several pictures of the house on the lake.
Payment Options & Plans
Paypal or Zelle | email@example.com
Register for Abdominal Therapy Collective for Professionals Pt 2 by paying your initial $500 deposit below.
Final Payment (Early Birds)
Individuals who register before
February 16 may pay the final payment of $650 with the link below.
Individiuals that missed the early birds special can pay their final payment of $700 with the link below.