Abdominal Therapy for Professionals Part-2
May 10, 11, 12, 13, 2023
Join Heidi Jost-Nicoll as she presents Abdominal Therapy Collective Part 2; ATP2, in La Crosse, Wisconsin on May 10,11,12 and 13, 2023.
This four day class builds upon the foundations learned in Abdominal Therapy Collective for Professionals Part 1; ATP1, work created by Dr. Rosita Arvigo. This professional offers your clients the opportunity to gain and maintain lasting healing. The class will be taught via practical demonstration, a sharing of treatments with other students, and a further in-depth exploration of anatomy and physiology as it relates to our posterior work.
You will learn the posterior sequence, giving your clients a holistic treatment resulting in a greater opportunity maintain lasting healing. Working the lower back, hips, and sacrum, balances the pelvis and supports the contained abdominal organs; ATP 2 completes the treatment. This combination of both, ATP1 And ATP2, offers your clients a holistic balanced treatment.
You Will Learn:
- How to refine your skills learned in Part 1.
- How to further integrate this treatment into your practice.
- The structural architecture of the pelvis including the lumbar and sacral regions.
- How to perform an Abdominal Therapy treatment on the posterior body.
- How to treat additional specific pelvic and abdominal conditions.
On Completion, You Will Receive:
- Certificate of attendance.
- Access to our extensive educational resources.
- Ongoing professional support.
- Access to our Clinical Advisory Circle.
- Access to attend advanced professional trainings.
- Massage therapists in the United States may receive up to 28 CEU’s through the NCBTMB for this workshop.
The full cost of the class is $1,150.00. A $500.00 deposit is required to hold your space. Early Bird discount is $50.00 if registration is received before March 6, 2023. Room and board are not included in the course.
Payments may be received via: check, Zelle, Venmo or Paypal. Please make checks payable to The Essential Connection. Please send check to:
The Essential Connection
5438 Inverness Drive
Rockford, Illinois 61107
Zelle ([email protected]), or Venmo (@Heidi-Jost-Nicoll, last four of my phone number is 9007) or Paypal on my website, ([email protected]) click Classes and Sessions button. Please email me or text me with your form of payment.
Full payment is due 3 weeks before class begins. This class will be limited to 10 participants. Scholarships are available for Black or Central American providers as part of the Abdominal Therapy Collective’s equity efforts.
Course fee includes all course materials and class snacks including water, tea and coffee.
This beautiful LaCrosse, Wisconsin location is HERE. If you would like to stay at this property during the class, please contact me at [email protected]. Below are several pictures of the house on the lake.
Our Beautiful Location for This Class